Unacademy jobs in Bengaluru – If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Assistant Brand Manager Job vacancy in Bengaluru.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Liase with internal verticals like social media, content, performance and digital to execute the most effective marketing campaigns across categories via powerful communication and ideas.
- Maintain relationships with media, partners and effectively communicate the company’s objectives.
- Execute and ideate on efficient and intuitive marketing strategies based on the nature of the product.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Co-ordinate efficiently with the internal business team to understand their requirements, the obstacles, the communication objective and to meet their targets via effective marketing strategies.
- Negotiate to the best of one’s ability on the lines of finances, overall marketing objective and singleminded propositions
- 5-7 years of experience in Brand Marketing.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Ability to think creatively and guide the agency according to the best insights and brand salience.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- MBA/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline