The Luxury Closet, Inc.
The Luxury Closet, Inc. jobs – If You are Looking for Jobs in Delhi, Check out this Customer Service – Quality Analyst Job vacancy in Delhi.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of English language, written and oral
- Luxury Brands Knowledge is an added advantage
- Responsible for maintaining Quality of the function by conducting calls and ticket audits and provide on the spot coaching.
- Lead Key CS metrics from building reports to reducing the TATs like Contact % and Contact TAT.
- Handle customer escalations and complaints.
- Manage all channels of customer interaction, email, chat, and phone, on a need-based basis.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and suggest process improvements.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents where applicable.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Aim at converting general inquiries into sale.
- Aspire to bring customer delight in each and every interaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Maintain positive and professional interaction with all the departments associated with the Customer Service department.