Website Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Analyst – KYC Job vacancy in Bengaluru.
- Liaise with Business Lines (BL) and Relationship Managers (RM) for missing KYC requirements and collect other mandatory information as prescribed by AML/ OFAC/ Local regulations (eg., US CIP) and guidelines
- Maintain sound working relationships with the BLs, RMs and other stakeholders
- Should be up to date with the latest policies, procedures and regulations, including global minimum standards and local requirements based on the location of the client
- Ability to compile email to compliance or sanctions team (if required) reflecting the potential hits found during screening
- Review and ensure information collated from BLs and RMs is correct and updated
- Conduct client due diligence/ enhanced due diligence and enrich review requests for submission to the Quality Check team
- As an analyst/QC -you are expected to take end to end (IDD to Validation) ownership of each file handled as part of review campaign.
- Participate and contribute to meetings with Onshore and Offshore meetings.
- Maintain a working knowledge of AML/ OFAC/ Local regulations (eg., US CIP) and be able to relate them to SG policies and procedures
- Update Daily MIS Report and forwarding the same for Management Review
- Ability to prioritize work and individual target and route all additional ad-hoc requests from the onshore team to the Cell Manager before taking any action