Project Coordinator jobs in Meghalaya – If You are Looking for Jobs in Meghalaya, Check out this Bharti Foundation Careers Job vacancy in Meghalaya.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of Quality Support Programme in the assigned state
- Manage performance, behavior, conduct and motivation and moral of the team.
- Assist in formulation of Annual Operating Plan, submitting monthly budget provision and projection, and monitor day to day expenses of region
- Organizing VIP visits and coordinating corporate volunteering program.
- Compiling and consolidation of various reports including Mentor’s school visit reports, school report cards and activity reports to GO on periodic basis.
- Monitoring and evaluation of various project activities and its impact
- Ensuring activation of various critical processes in school such as sports, drawing and other student cantered activities and events
- Ensuring smooth academic and non-academic operations viz sports day, annual day, republic day, community volunteering, PTM etc throughout the year.
- Networking and liaison with stake holders (community, parents, govt. bodies/authorities etc.) to build and nurture long term partnerships.