IBM Careers | Analyst – Risk and Compliance – If You are Looking for Jobs in Pimpri-Chinchwad, Check out this Analyst – Risk and Compliance Job vacancy in Pimpri-Chinchwad.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.