Hilton jobs in Panaji – If You are Looking for Jobs in Panaji, Check out this Finance Manager Job vacancy in Panaji.
A Finance Manager will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability.
- Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Review the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed
- Work with the Finance Managers/General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel team
- Relevant degree, in Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills