Doha Bank Careers | Credit Analyst – If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Credit Analyst Job vacancy in Chennai.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Review & Evaluate all the Corporate Credit proposals (Originating from India) and recommend as per Banks policy for approval by the appropriate authorities.
- Prepare credit applications in the prescribed format along with spread sheet and other details required for submission to the appropriate authorities for adjudication.
- Conduct periodic review / monitoring of the Corporate Portfolio to maintain credit quality and advise initiating remedial action for the assets showing signs of weakness / delinquencies.
- Maintain appropriate records for ensuring completion of Annual Reviews in a timely manner.
- Ensure submission of various risk and other reports on timely basis at agreed frequency.
- Obtain external ratings for the borrows accounts and ensure that the ratings remain current at all times.
- Maintain liaison with other lending Banks to have updated information on the borrowal account.
- Accompany the Head-Corporate Banking, wherever required for meetings with the customer or banks or other unit visits and prepare call reports for submission to the appropriate authorities.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of accounts and put it up to Head – Corporate Banking for final disposal.
- Conduct periodic review of stock statements to ensure that the borrowings are within the overall sanctioned limits or drawing power.
- Interact regularly with other officers of the branch to be well informed of the activities in the account and alert Head-Corporate Banking in case of any concern.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree or post graduation.
- 10 years broad based experience In Banking with 7 years In credit risk area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Professional qualifications In Banking Management / Law / Risk or ACA / ICWA would be an added advantage.