Data Analyst jobs in Karnataka | Myntra Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Karnataka, Check out this Data Analyst Job vacancy in Karnataka.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Support business decisions by – formulating hypothesis, structuring the problem, analyze relevant data to verify hypothesis and prepare documentation to communicate the results with insights
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
Qualifications & Experience
- High-competency in written and verbal communication skills (preparation of business documentation a must)
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually with minimal or no supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related analytics area for at least 12 months
- Experience with advanced MS Excel, Python or R and SQL a must