Cisco jobs in Bengaluru – If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Commercial Finance Manager Job vacancy in Bengaluru.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for managing, supporting, and coordinating the deal structuring, review and approval process
- Work with the Sales Team to optimize deals, mitigate risks for Cisco and prevent potential channel or country/theatre conflicts
- Facilitate deal reviews and approvals by Sales and Finance by managing the communication and structuring of non-standard business opportunities
- Ensure deal governance and compliance including risk assessment
- General understanding of revenue recognition issues, identifying non-standard terms and revenue recognition issues in coordination and collaboration with the corporate revenue accounting team
- Partners with Legal to perform contract reviews and assessments as per tools and processes
- The candidates must display significant judgment skills to ensure that Cisco optimizes its margins, effectively mitigates risks, while remaining commercially competitive
- The Commercial Finance Manager will become exposed to many disciplines within the business and will play a critical role by managing complex, non-standard, business opportunities
- Maintains extensive knowledge of product and service offerings, including new offerings
- Build relationships with functional teams within Cisco to enable close interactions for deal reviews and approvals, including active executive engagement
- Manage all non-standard deals for their account or geographical responsibility
- Builds and manages cross functional relationships with Sales Account Teams, Legal, Segment Finance, Sales & Services Finance, Treasury, Cisco Capital, Tax, Corporate Revenue, etc.