Website British Council
British Council jobs in Noida – If You are Looking for Jobs in Noida, Check out this Customer Care Executive Job vacancy in Noida.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively promoting, recommending and providing guidance about British Council products, programmes and services, appropriately tailored to customers’ individual needs whilst making sensible attempts to cross-sell.
- Accurately complete call logs on CRM/other tools and update necessary data sheets and coding all customer interactions in line with business requirements
- Working closely with colleagues and team members to share information, make new suggestions, and provide feedback surrounding customers’ needs, concerns and issues to the Sales and Customer Service Management team.
- Should be able to meet the sales conversion targets individually and contribute in the overall team sales target too.
- Ensuring service levels are met, access and quality standards are upheld, by answering inbound enquiries accurately and promptly and meeting agreed targets and timescales
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient in English & Hindi Communication Skills.
- Understanding of Contact Centre processes, reporting, MIS etc.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices(Voice, E Mails & Chats related)
- Good Computer (MS office) and keyboard handling skills