Website BIC World
BIC World careers | Welfare Officer – If You are Looking for Jobs in Uttarakhand, Check out this Welfare Officer Job vacancy in Uttarakhand.
To develop and improve the worker’s administration and training and development in a factory.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To advise on provision of welfare facilities and amenities such as Creche, OHC, Ambulance, Health and Hygiene, provision of washroom and washing facilities, drinking water, restroom.
- Maintain and look after surroundings and proper hygiene through Housekeeping in a plant.
- To bring to the notice of the factory management the grievances of workers, individual as well as collective, with a view of securing their expeditious redress and to act as a liaison officer between the management and labor.
- Coordination with female workers.
- Training & Development for BIC Cello workers
- Regular training as per usual development plan
- Identifies the situations and projects on-site which require training back-up and support, updates the job description and standard training plan with the dedicated central and local team.
- To arrange committee meetings and maintain a record of the meetings as per compliance.
- To look after employee engagement activities as per the engagement calendar
- Communication – updating of the notice board and miscellaneous services, awareness sessions, counseling to workers.
- Security Management
- Supporting recruitment for Haridwar factory.
- Upkeep of all records related to welfare and training