Barclays jobs in Delhi – If You are Looking for Jobs in Delhi, Check out this KYC Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Delhi.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Use expert KYC knowledge to analyse KYC information for a broad range of Corporate Clients, including a wide variety of specialist industry sectors and various unique/bespoke projects.
- Use strong problem solving and team working skills to resolve complex, high-priority cases, while ensuring the Bank’s regulatory requirements are always met.
- Use strong communication skills to interact professionally with our Client Servicing Managers, UK Outreach team and internal stakeholders, supporting the Corporate Relationship Teams in delivering excellent Client service.
- Use strong time management skills to complete complex, business critical tasks within pressured timescales – ensuring the KYC Team meets all target SLA’s, and providing a quick and efficient service to Clients.
- Provide dedicated and robust specialist KYC expertise for the Standard KYC Refresh process in particular to our Client Service Manager teams.
- Use a detailed and thorough understanding of the Corporate Bank’s KYC policy & requirements to collect and analyse KYC information that has been provided by Clients or sourced from the public domain.
- Use a high level of attention to detail to complete tasks ‘right first time, every time’, ensuring the KYC Team’s ‘right first time’ targets are met for all tasks.